Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom just walked outside and caught me smoking, should i feel bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 197774, May 7, 2011.

1. I'd say if ur asking if you should feel bad then you already have confusing feelings inside.dissonance is caused when your behaviour doesn't match ur feelings or vice versa, to remedy, you need to change ur opinion or your behaviour. The short answer is probably yes, it's your mom, she will be disappointed in you if her life perspectives entails maryJ as a bad thing, if your feeling ashamed or guilt etc then that's because your moms opinion of you really matters to you and that you KNOW it's not Kl. However, the guilt of being caught can be reduced if you go and chat about it with her, hopefully she will understand but some people just assign stereo types to weed, if she has then talking about it won't get u anywhere my friend.

Coming on to a weed forum for advice about if u should feel bad for smoking says to me that your actually looking for someone to give you approval for smoking to combat the feelings of disapproval your mom has shown you. End of the day, your mom only cares about what's best for you, she will be hurt most likely by this. There's 1000s of strains, only one mom! Hope this helps... Somehow.

Peace!

2. I didn't start smoking until after I turned 18, and my mom has always smoked. She's always told me that she doesn't care if I smoke, but I've always felt weird smoking at home because it just feels disrespectful. What it comes down to is that it obviously frustrated her, you feel bad, and you are too high to remember the conversation. What you should do is go talk to her while sober, and have enough respect and sense not to smoke on her property until you talk things over with her and see how she feels about it.

As for the Bruins winning, I celebrated myself last night :) My team is out, so I'm just glad Washington and Philly aren't winning the cup. Go Bruins!

3. #43 Freshfed, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nicely put!

4. I don't like doing it,
    but can any spot the 13 year old?

5. We all been caught by the rents before. She was going to find out anyways...

6. Thanks! :D

7. should of said you were fapping.