Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom is so pissed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iHotbox, Sep 27, 2010.

1. I'm in college now but my parents were okay with me smoking while I was in high school living with them. They didn't encourage it or anything but they tolerated it. They knew they couldn't change what I did and they knew I had no intentions of stopping so they didn't make a huge deal out of it. Both my parents had smoked when they were in college though so they weren't brain washed by all the bull shit.

2. You told her too soon. You should have told her when you were already moved out or somethin. I wanted to wait until I got my masters to tell them so that they could see that I'm not some stereotypical pothead who doesn't do anything with their lives. Too bad I got ratted out 7 years too early :mad:

3. We don't know his mom only he does. I had this talk with my dad then he let me smoke weed until I moved out. So don't just assume his mom is the 20th century mom. In the 2000s and up more and more parents let there kids smoke.

4. she might never be cool with it. atleast you tried to tell her. but i stand by my first post. i told my mom when i was 14. and weve been smoking together ever since.

5. when my parents found out i was smoking weed, because they didnt know much about it, they got so mad they ordered me to smoke all of the bag as a punishment.
    i greened out and died.

6. I'm sure she'll calm down after awhile and you still have your life together. Time heals all wounds :p

7. I actually believe that weed is a gateway drug. I never would have tried pills had I never done weed, just because I am exposed to that culture that has access to that sort of thing. Plus, when you like the weed high so much, then you hear its the least high out of all drugs, then of course you're going to want to try something bigger/badder. Thats just human. And dont you guys say that I'm the type of person that gives stoners a bad name, I'm just being honest.

8. my mom caught me wen i was 15 trying 2 buy a 20sak she had my balls in a vige grip from hell now i sleep n a tent n the back yard it makes it so hard to hot box anyway she gave me till i moved out about trust and tryd 2 make me feel like shit finaly she told me dont smoke n her house and then wonderd why i was never at home untill breakfast:bolt::bongin:

9. Dude, I know what you mean. I'm 20 and I told my mom 2 years ago. She said she was cool with it but ever since then our relationship hasn't been the same. Unfortunately I live with her and she doesn't want me doing in it her house. However because she is NEVER home and always with her boyfriend it has now become my house and I do it all the time. My mom thinks I seriously need rehab because of how frequently I do it, but in the whole spectrum of things I make 1/8 last me 4 days which is pretty good imo. I wish people wouldn't buy into the whole weed is a gateway drug thing. I've smoked weed for two years and have never once had the curiosity to try anything else. Really, I know how it goes. It's tough especially when you think you have all this freedom that you don't really have because you live under their roof.
    Now if you all excuse me I have to go get high and rob a liquor store.:smoke:

10. Ha ha, damn Roy, almost made it. Lol.

OP, you;re just gonna have to live with your parents decision. My parents are cool with me smoking cause I have a job, Im going to school, I get good grades and I handle my stuff. But I am also 19 and out of the house now so. Move out if you really want things to go your way.

11. The only reason weed is a gateway drug is because it puts you right there with a drug dealer. If they HURRIED UP and legalized it, it wouldn't put you in that situation as much.

12. Look at all you 18, 19 year old kids that think you're all mature now and deserve to smoke weed in mommy's house! Age is just a number, and I think until you are mature, you shouldn't be consuming any type of drug. Try moving out, and making something of yourself first, and then if you can still afford to buy herb, then by all means smoke all you want!

Anyways, that's what I did and I have no regrets besides not moving out earlier and not finding weed earlier! :smoke:

13. As long as you don't see their is a problem starting, continue smoking.

You would realize if you were smoking for the wrong reasons.

14. You don't get freedom because you suddenly turn 18. Kids use that argument all the time, age doesn't matter, age doesn't matter, and then you turn 18 and boom I can do what the fuck I want.

You get freedom when you buy it with your hard work and start paying your own bills and get your own place to live.

You know what your mother will respect? You know what will convince her that you're an adult and can make responsible decisions? Quit smoking weed while you're in her house.

15. I really don't get what's so hard...about simply complying with their wishes...it's just a backwards step that makes all tokers look bad when you can't even get basic respect down...and no, really, it's not your house.

16. I laughed so fucking hard omg

bravo good sir.

17. Sit down with her and look her straight in the eyes. Put your hands on hers and sincerely tell her "Mom, I'm not going to start shooting dope or snorting coke. I will smoke weed erryday however."

If you say in sincerely enough and are serious about it, shit should end right there.