Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom found my weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlowinHaze, Feb 7, 2012.

1. So I wake up this morning and wake 'n bake:cool:, but my mom woke up while i was smoking outside. I noticed she was up and I went downstairs and hid all my stuff then I got ready for school and left. 2 hours later while I was sitting in class i get a text from her saying if i smoke dope she is going to kick me out of the house :( so I was freaking out all day. I come home and my mom is at work so i go into my room and it is clean, like ridiculously clean so I freak out and check my hiding place and it's all there, but it was moved and opened. So how would I explain the me smoking thing to her. I'm 18 and I can make my own decisions and one of my decisions is to smoke. How can i convince her that it isn't a problem?

2. Oh man.. She calls it dope.. you have no hope

3. if you got good grades keep them up. show her it isnt affecting you in any way. DONT show her the union. parents have grown up hearing almost everyday that weed will destroy someones life. so its hard to convince them

4. [quote name='"BlowinHaze"']So I wake up this morning and wake 'n bake:cool:, but my mom woke up while i was smoking outside. I noticed she was up and I went downstairs and hid all my stuff then I got ready for school and left. 2 hours later while I was sitting in class i get a text from her saying if i smoke dope she is going to kick me out of the house :( so I was freaking out all day. I come home and my mom is at work so i go into my room and it is clean, like ridiculously clean so I freak out and check my hiding place and it's all there, but it was moved and opened. So how would I explain the me smoking thing to her. I'm 18 and I can make my own decisions and one of my decisions is to smoke. How can i convince her that it isn't a problem?[/quote]

It might be hard to change your parents mind, but you gotta make an effort and nag on her about it. Or get some hash oil and make her cookies sometime :smoke: back in the 60's, 70's and 80's if you let your kid smoke you were a bad parent. If you let your kid smoke now you're a god to society.

5. I just started a new semester. Last semester i hardly ever smoked weed and i got shit grades, i passed everything but the grades were still shit. This semester ive been smoking aot and my grades are better. Do you think that is a good thing to tell her?

6. My mom found out a few weeks ago too but she lets me smoke ^^

7. Hold down a job....get good grades

if she doesn't want you smoking in/around her house don't do it...its called respect lol which by your story you obviously don't have a lot of

anyways since she is cleaning your room and going threw your shit still.....

ur chances of convincing her are very small...

8. no i wouldnt say smoking makes me better in school. to a parent that just sounds like bullshit

9. if it comes to that it couldnt hurt at all. anything that paints it in a good light is something you should say.

10. My parents knew for just about as long as I've been smoking. They tolerated it because I fucking didn't give a shit and they knew it. I don't know why all these kids have to obey their parents, just fuck them. I'd love to see someone kick their children out over something so trivial, prolly shouldnt have children anyways.

11. I just talked to her and she didn't say a thing about it. She just asked how my day was, i'm pretty sure i'm screwed.

12. Tell her you don't smoke heroin, you smoke weed, then call her a psychotic bitch.

13. You're fucked.

14. Just chill man. She MOST LIKELY wont kick you out trust me. Don't be defensive and let her lecture you if she wants to. Be honest and have a dialogue with her.

15. Hide your shit better next time, homey.

16. [quote name='"Thomascolin"']Hold down a job....get good grades

if she doesn't want you smoking in/around her house don't do it...its called respect lol which by your story you obviously don't have a lot of

anyways since she is cleaning your room and going threw your shit still.....

ur chances of convincing her are very small...[/quote]

What about this story implies that he doesn't have any respect?

17. Sucks to be you, don't smoke if your parents hate you.

18. So what? just because they probably wont listen then just dont do it? SHOW THE GOD DAMN UNION TO HER! there are lots of facts you just can turn your back on in there... most people remain speechless after watching it...

what I would do if get caught someday (live with parents they are anti-weed) is tell them that ive been smoking for at least 3 years and they didnt even had a clue! and that is because it dosnt afect me in any way!

if you have good grades, a normal life, friends, girl, play sports whatever... tell her! show her your a normal guy and not some burnout crackhead...

good luck!

19. Dude ever since I started smoking, I've been taking extra precautions, like doing stuff around the house. So if I get caught she couldn't say it made me lazy and i don't do anything lmao.

Same views on the issues of being caught :D

20. Time for a T-break bro.