Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom Found my Stash. actually my dog did.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LiMiTlEsS117, Mar 25, 2012.

1. So, Today I came back from the mall to find my mom in my room holding my pipe. My dog sniffed it out and dragged it out. So we talked for a half hour and she said it was really my choice. she's not letting me smoke but she's letting me choose. She's not telling my dad though. I dont know if I should tell her I want too err...what.

2. What do you mean by this? She's tolerating it, but she isn't advocating it?

3. how old are u?

4. 19, Still live at home. I know I can make my own choices but i care about my mom.

5. She said its my choice to smoke. but she didnt say if it was alright.

6. [quote name='"LiMiTlEsS117"']So, Today I came back from the mall to find my mom in my room holding my pipe. My dog sniffed it out and dragged it out. So we talked for a half hour and she said it was really my choice. she's not letting me smoke but she's letting me choose. She's not telling my dad though. I dont know if I should tell her I want too err...what.[/quote]

That's exactly how my mom is bro. She knows it's your choice and you will ultimately do what you want to do, and that's fine. I would suggest not smoking in her house though, because again, she said she doesn't like you doing it.

7. "It's mostly mauwie wowie...with a bit of labrador? Labrador? Yeah my dog ate my stash maann"

Lol had to. I guess it's up to you if she's letting you choose, since she doesn't seem to like it don't smoke/be high in front of her.

8. lol my mom did the same thing to me.

i just dont smoke or let her know i smoke anywhere in her place anymore

9. just don't smoke/keep your shit in her house no more.

Keep it outside, car, friends house, doesn't matter but if you love your mom you'll respect her wishes.

10. Happened to me with a OZ, lost 200 bones.

11. Cool man.

12. "its labrador mahn"

13. I think you should invite your mom to get really high with you. It will be a great bonding experience.. If she's says no, that's that, dont look into it anymore.

14. We're smoking dog shit? Hahahaha