Mom and stepdad supporting RICK SANTORUM! AHHHH!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LuciferGotBaked, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I just found out my mom and step dad officially support Rick Santorum... WHAT THE FUCK.

This is no surprise, seeing as they're Catholics and my mom listens to some stupid ass Catholic radio brainwashing shit where they go "la la la Rick Santorum is a Catholic so he should be president la la la." Santorum supported that abortion bill, and I told my mom this and she goes "oh thats the liberal media twisting things around."

My parents are stupid as shit, its no wonder they're religious. My step dad is a fucking goon, a big fat idiot.

How can I convince them that Rick Santorum is an idiot and that they need to vote for Ron Paul? I just want Ron Paul to get as many votes as possible.

2. You should call them out on it. I would.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaJ0z3hx51s&feature=player_embedded]Sh*t Santorum Says - YouTube[/ame]

This video ought to get you started.

After that tell your parents Rick Santorum is a big government, fake conservative who votes for welfare programs and planned parenthood. He also votes for undeclared, unconstitutional wars.

Get your parents shocked response. Come back, we'll fuel you up with more nitrous :smoking:

4. Make sure to tell them they are idiots as well. I would.

5. I think it's just futile with some people. When someone abandons logic, no logical argument will be able to change his/her mind.

6. Call them out on what? Voting for the candidate they like the best?

We all know that Santorum is a nut, but considering the situation I doubt theres much you could to convince them to vote for anyone else.

7. #7 Swills, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    Disown your stupid mother and idiot step father. And tell them religion is the tool of the devil, especially the Catholic religion /spit

Sometimes tough love is the only option :laughing:

8. I was going to let my mother vote for the candidate she liked best. That person would have been Mitt Romney. She'll go for Paul because I called her out on it.

We all know that Santorum is a nut and thats exactly why I'm going to call people out on it.

I can say the same for quite a few familiy members as well.

9. I guess I just mean that the average politically active adult probably wouldn't change their views simply because someone "calls them out". Especially considering in this case "calling them out" simply means telling them Ron Paul is better for whatever reasons.

By all means, OP, inform them of what you see as the best option. But I wouldn't expect it to do much. Especially considering their christian-conservative ideology.

10. Someone bring up his Voting record. I believe Tom woods has it somewhere on his site. I will have to go find it. that or we can just do let me google that for you

Hard facts are hard facts

11. Wow that sucks man.

12. Worth the 14 minutes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQs5hoHW_Qc]You Like Ron Paul, Except on Foreign Policy - YouTube[/ame]

13. Also means informing them of the problems we would face with santorum. According this his record of course.

You'd be surprised at how the average american votes. A lot of them are easy to sway if you give them some knowledge. Strangers would be more difficult but to a family member its quite easy. Depends on your reputation as well of course. My mother was going to Mitt because hes better looking than the rest. My mother is pretty stupid but not a whole lot, she just isnt into politics. But people that are, i agree, would be quite difficult to sway.

Worth a shot though. I like debating this subject.

14. OP banned after his post?

Also, my cousins up in Northern California like Santorum, they are also ultra religious.. so stupid.

15. ^ yeah weird. My guess? It's HankMoody trying to make a comeback :laughing:. If not that troll, the OP was probably a troll who got banned and thinks they can make a new name and all is forgiven.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 Mairuzu, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    Edit: Oh shit, only one post

17. I don't understand how anyone can consider him for president. Wherever he goes he looks fucking retarded and acts even worse... :confused_2:

18. Lol @ him having any supporters

19. Okay, here's what you do. Wait until they're both asleep, sneak into their rooms, put a silencer on your Glock 9. Then one round each, right between their eyes. They'd thank you for putting them out of their misery if they could...:D