Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

molino?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by magic redbull, Jan 3, 2012.

1. i have a molino spoon pipe. its alright. its thin glass though

2. [quote name='"ogKUSHbone"']i have a molino spoon pipe. its alright. its thin glass though[/quote]

Have you by any chance ever hit one of their bongs?

3. i have, skip it dude. buy american.

4. Any suggestions?

5. price range?

6. I ordered this bong of GC last month, it's pretty decent. Thick glass, nice logo, it's pretty good for the price. They also send you a diffused downstem, and a somewhat small bowl.

7. [quote name='"Deerocks13"']I ordered this bong of GC last month, it's pretty decent. Thick glass, nice logo, it's pretty good for the price. They also send you a diffused downstem, and a somewhat small bowl.[/quote]

Hows it hit?

8. Max 100 I was originally thinking only 80ish but saw this and talked myself up

9. well, as far as molino goes this one isnt so bad. its those stupid mad scientists that really fucking blow.

10. I have a molino mini and it's one of my favorite pieces. Glass is pretty thick and hits very smooth. No complaints here.

11. Hit's pretty smooth, very little drag.

12. [quote name='"Deerocks13"']

Hit's pretty smooth, very little drag.[/quote]

Would you reccomend it?

13. For sure, it's great for the price. I haven't had a single issue with it

14. Do you think it would still be stable if I put a relatively heavy precooler on it

15. Yeah, it has a pretty big base, it should be good. If it's really heavy, then I assume you would just have to take it off between hits.