Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Molino mini bong questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jakobian, Sep 25, 2008.

1. im sure its fine... although having a mini bong is sora pointless.... such as a bubbler is better...

2. i bought a mini bong for a friend
    theyre like a bubbler except you get the bong feel
    semi-portable too

3. mini bongs are pretty legit. Personally i'd rather have a bomb ass bubbler.

4. has anyone else noticed that the molino mini bongs go up in price everyday?....they used to be around 14$

5. a bong is so much better than a bub
    even if it is just small.

if you're outside and your gonna be smoking from a bub or bong that is the same size, might as well smoke from the bong since you use basiclly all of teh bong when smoking and with the bubbler some of the areas are not as important as othres

6. Those molino mini bongs are VERY SMALL...
    if i was you id go for a sick bub.