Molino Mad Scientist V4 is released

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by zythros, Sep 24, 2012.

1. #1 zythros, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    Molino has released their updated version of the mad scientist Version 4! No you won't find it on Grasscity just yet but it is on Molino's website and will run you $225! However it comes with some interesting changes like a Mushroom inline peculator! It's 20 inches tall and 5mm thick and you can find videos on youtube showing it off or try this link [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjRKcpznnSc]MOLINO GLASS Mad Scientist V4 review & hit - by Molino Competitor - YouTube[/ame]

Anyways for those of you who do have a Mad Scientist I could use some advice! This bong catches my eye but I will be having it in my truck quite a bit! Do you need to remove the perc before tipping it over to pour the water out or else fear the water pushing it free and bye bye perc? Could you put it on its side and not worry about the water rushing out? Say hypothetically that if I was to use it in the passengers seat would that slight seat angle screw up anything?

Nice picture of someone using a Mad Scientist V3 I believe [​IMG]
    Beautiful picture I had to ring out my underwear twice.

2. To be honest, you gotta be very gentle taking the carb out with the blue ring. And tipping it over with water in it is just a bad idea alone man. Empty it out. Rap a towel around it properly, make sure every piece that can be dismantilled IS, and wa laa.
    I'm about to get it my self so I'll you know when ido. ;)

3. Man that is such a sick bong at a decent price! I am thinking of picking it up. I just don't like the removable perc because I feel it would be quite easy to forget about it when cleaning or changing the water.