Molino Glass

Discussion in 'General' started by rawpride, Apr 9, 2006.

1. At the store I bought my bowl at yesterday, I was talking to the guy about Molino glass because a piece I wanted online was by Molino. So he told me it's a softer glass made for art, so it's not good for smoking, the glass will deteriorate quicker or be more prone to breakage. He said someone with a molino bong may pick it up one day and have the stand break off and remain on the table. The bowl I bought was Pyrex, which he said is much better quality.. Is everything he said true?

2. Molino is a company, not a type of glass (well, I guess it might be a type of glass, I don't really know). But here it says all Molino pieces are genuine Pyrex glass, so I think your headshop guy was just angling for more business.

3. Most people in head shops only understand half of what they say... never rely on anything they say. Molino is a brand and all their pipes are made with high quality pyrex.

4. haha yeah that guy doesn't know what he's talking about

5. Yeah bro, Molino glass is all pyrex, just go to their site and check it out. Molino is top of the line, he's full of bull.