Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moldy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cleveridea, Apr 14, 2016.

1. I attached some pictures, best quality I could get, if they're not good enough, I can try and get better res. I've never seen mold on weed before, and my eyesight is quite poor, so I'm not sure I'd see it either way. Would I know for sure from smoking it? (I vape with a mflb)
    20160414_092722.jpg
    20160414_093341_001.jpg
    20160414_095325.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Mold sticks together to itself. From the pictures it doesnt look like anything is really stuck to together just some crystals. And for it to be pow itd have to be a lot more white like printing paper white

3. Works for me then. Thanks for your reply.

4. This shit idk about take a look

Attached Files:

5. Looks decent from my view.

6. I bought an OZ on the weekend hoping it would last me a few weeks but last night i noticed it smelled weird and tasted off, after looking at it on some of the buds were white hairy patches. im broke AF so don't wanna just throw it away. i texted my dealer and of course he hit me with the no reply. will never buy from him again lol