Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"moldy weed"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jogabot, May 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. i was wondering if someone could diagnose my current supply. i've attached a few pictures....i grinded all the weed and left in tupperware. after smoking it a few times, i developed severe 'malaise' (like a pre-cold) along with shortness of breath. i've been smokinig weed regularly for years and i never experienced this reaction. at first i chalked it up to deep cleaning my apartment and catching some bug. but i have no other cold/flu symptoms. i'm also a bit color-blind so the patches on the weed so only noticed upon closer inspection. thx!

Attached Files:

2. Hard to see anything. If its suspect id toss it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It looks like ground up dog shit no offense so I'm not too surprised it would cause a bad reaction. I wouldn't smoke that

• Like Like x 1
  4. When you smoke moldy bud it hits the back of your throat like a big lump of resin...feels like there's something stuck there and you need to cough it out. It also hits the lungs really hard like a dab. The colors in that bud look suspect, those brown tones always remind me of bud rot.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That is 1000% contaminated with all sorts.

That black looking street weed is ugly

• Like Like x 1