Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moldy or good bud ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Unit_406, Apr 20, 2016.

1. #1 Unit_406, Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    Hi.

I've seen this question asked many times but I cant figure out if the weed I bought is good or moldy.
    The bud were very pressed so I have a hard time to decide.
    Please try and help me :)

EDIT: Opened the bud for picture (It's the little one)

Attached Files:

2. Break it open and look in the bud, if the stem looks fucked then it's done,
    Otherwise looks sweet to me, the tip of that nug looks a little suspect but could be goodness

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How would the stem look if its mold?

4. if its mold it will look fuzzy not like the trichomes but like a clump of white/blueish kind of webbing the bud

bud rot is when you crack open the bud and the inside is all brown and it feels moist and you can bend the stem around.

from the pics tho I don't think youve got anything to worry about it looks fine.

5. This is extreme mould, I harvested the rest of the plant and left this piece on the plant and in the green house through winter just see what would happen, you can see the fluffy mould,
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yes, thank you :) Maybe I'm just paranoid, though I smoked the weed before I saw what I though may be mold.
    I uploaded a picture of the bud after I split it in the middle.

7. ur good enjoy

8. Looks good to me

9. Looks fine bro