Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mold

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Max69, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Right now I have an eigth stored in a pillbottle and I plan to store it for another 2 weeks. Do you think mold/fungi will begin growing on the cannabis during this time?

2. no you're probably fine.

3. That is just enough time for the THC molecules to bond with the moisture in the air and form a queen, you see...Within the first three days the THC begins moving out of its original home and spreading beyond the borders of that green, fluffy plant. After about a week they've reproduced to insane numbers (we're talking hundreds of thousands here), two weeks into storage and you have a full on THC molecule war...You don't want to see what kind of weapons of mass destruction those little bastards have.:cool:

4. Wait what?

5. Let me just say...It is one hell of a light show at night.:cool:

6. I still don't get it.....

7. I think someone is using LSD not THC =P

8. Not my problem.:cool:

9. He's fucking with you, your weed will be fine.

10. This made me laugh my ass off! You made me drop my bowl though :devious: but it was dropped about a foot onto my bed and it didn't break :cool:

11. I'd definitely call this a success, then.:cool:

12. Agreed. But not a 100% success because the bowl was still going and now there is a little burn hole on my blanket :eek: Shit happens haha :rolleyes: