Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mold?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jamesmartin12, May 10, 2017.

1. hi , can anyone tell me if this bud looks like it has bud rot? thanks image1 (1).JPG

2. Does look rotten but was it this brown when you bought it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Bud rot... throw that shit out.

4. #4 jamesmartin12, May 10, 2017
    Last edited: May 10, 2017
    thought so i have put a fair bit through my grinder my crystal catcher is full has this bud fucked the best that were already in there? ye it hasn't changed colour since

5. yes, but why would u buy brown shit weed

6. Also could be some light burn from the LEDs, that could tend to turn the buds a light brownish and off-white color sometimes even after it's dried cured they say it shouldn't lose much potency but I've tried it and it's horrible. What that is there you have sure looks like it's just nuggets and shredded pieces of bud like it was picked apart for either mold or yes Bud rot. Would never have bought it like that. However s*** happens I get it. I've had some really really primo perfect high times looking smelly dank nugs that was infected with mold you couldn't tell unless you looked at it under a scope and then you can see very slight traces of it. This looks more to me like it was some light burned buds but once again wouldn't rule out bud rot either. Whatever it is throw it out.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app