Mold or trichomes?!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by moe_larry_KUSH, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Hey guys! imma noob here and to cultivating! i found a bud in my recently harvest stash that was drying that looked kinda nasty inside and dark brown

IMG_2237.PNG

I kinda geeked out and thought it was brown mold so i tossed it! It wasn't a large amount just the bottom part of the bud.

When inspecting the other buds tho I found this and idk if my second guessing has turned into paranoia but is this mold or just super trichomey?!
    IMG_2249.PNG IMG_2250.PNG

Imma huge noob and from what I've googled I say it's trichomes but I keep thinking I screwed sth up and it's all moldy especially after finding that mast brown sh!t so any feed back is appreciated!!

2. Send it to me so I can check it out a bit better... the second pics you posted look fine... the first I see the brown spot you are talking about and idk... was it possibly bud rot or something? I can't see it well because there's also a bunch of brown haors so I really don't know. Other buds look perfectly fine to me though.

Grow journal

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. first pic there was mold grey . the second looks good to me . just looks like it was broke apart a wile back . you need to scope it out with a 30 x to be sure

4. It looks broke apart because I was paranoid they all had mold on the inside lol so I kinda spread it open a tad just to check it

• Like Like x 1
  6. The only one that looks moldy is the first nug. The other two look okay to me!

Sent from my P00A using Grasscity Forum mobile app