Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mold or purp? Smoke or nah?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by brianb718, Aug 15, 2016.

1. [​IMG]http://

uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160815/e87424dd0a4271836c31eea8b1a36dbf_thumb.jpg

It smells normal. Is it purple weed or black mold? Should I take the gamble and smoke?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Black mold grows in the walls of buildings. Was that in wall of a building that has black mold? Probably not, right? Mold on weed isn't black and looks like spiderwebs. Those pics and that nug is so tiny they're hard to see, but nothing there screams mold to me. Or good weed, tbh.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you for your response. [​IMG]

Maybe this is a better picture?

4. Nevermind, the way it uploads its inevitable for it to be blurry.

5. I agree with sneaky, mold on bud is usually white/grey and is fuzzy (ime), and a lot of people mistake it for trichomes. The dark purple spots are either genetics or the bud being exposed to really cold temps while growing.

• Like Like x 2
  6. It's not blurry, but on my laptop all the pics your posting are about the size of a thumbnail, but there's no bigger image.

7. Looks purple to me

8. Seems to be purple. But if your not sure don't take a chance.

9. Dats the Purps. Nice job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. JPEG Image, 197 × 240 pixels

i suggest you smoke it, nothing to lose

11. I got some like this before. Someone told me it was called bud rot.