Molasses

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by UKVCC, Jun 13, 2019.

1. After some information on using molasses during flush, how much should I use per litre etc?

Thanks

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I quit using molasses. It's a yield killer and I am pretty sure it contributes to powdery mildew

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. I've been using molasses for 6 yrs. and have never gotten powdery mildew. 1 teaspoon per gallon of water. Helps maintain the beneficial bacteria by feeding them and is a great source of calcium. I usually get between 2 & 3 ozs. dried per plant harvested. ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. I may have been over using! According to Scott Ostrander at nectar for the gods it's a yield killer! If u got a min Sk watch some videos on YouTube from nectar for the gods. With Bob and Scott! I have told quite a few people to watch his videos because he teaches you a lot and it's not about his product all the time the dude is very solid and knows his shit better than anybody I've seen as far as what plants need

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well, let's just agree to disagree on this one. I'm a huge fan of Lex Blazer on YT. Everyone has his/her own style. A lot of it depends on where you live and the environment that you grow in. We are all a little bit different in our styles. ;)

6. Scott is also selling a replacement to molasses that’s about twice the price if you compare gallons. “Don’t use molasses, but use my overpriced replacement”

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Also could not find anything with him saying molasses kills your yield. Link?

8. hey guys can I just ask a question about the dosage? i'll feed a plant probly 5 gallons of water is it too much to do 5 tablespoons per 5 gallons of water .. and water the whole 5 gallons at once?

• Like Like x 1