Molasses

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Philip howarth, Sep 26, 2018.

1. When should I start using my black strap molasses any help would be appreciated

2. When you switch your plants to flowering

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kinda new to some of the tips. How does one use molasses and what does it help the plant achieve.

Thx

4. Sugars are made by the plant not taken up by the plant. Sugar is good at feeding microbial life in the growing medium.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Ahhh I see. And it is added to nute solution? How much? Planning on using coco coir or soil in grow bags..

6. Hi, newbie here! I’ve been using the full line of ff minus the beastie blooms and the other two! I’m On week 6 flower, just wondering if I should still add black strap molasses this late? Soil grower, never overdone it on nutes!

7. Dont use it in hydro. It supports beneficial microflora in soil but unless u add a hydro-appropraite flora to your coir then molasses is gonna do more harm than good

8. Molasses is a huge misunderstanding. There’s a lot better products out that do same thing but better and less risks of Bugs and mold. Terpinator for example is a decent brand if you want a cheap alternative to black strap.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ok sweet! Ty! No I’m in soil!

10. Yeah, I’m doing soil also. Will have to keep Terpinator on my radar. When is a good point to introduce it?