Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moist bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blowtreesballer, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Hey just wondering what you guys thought of moist bud? This was the first time I picked some up and I really didn't like it. It didn't hit well in a joint and it was shitty in my grinder.

2. Moist?
    Should be dry or sticky.

Also, IF anyone were to smoke MOIST bud (I still understand it).
    I would use a Bong or Bubbler.
    This thread is just...wtf?

3. lol.. moist, it's a funny word

4. Bud shouldn't be "moist" AFAIK

Could you elaborate?

5. Either wet or fresh of the plant. Tried smoking a joint of some really good dank (moist) but i had to relight every time to get it to burn. Hang in a dry place like a closet for about 3 days or put in your microwave for a few seconds to dry. Then cure it if you want, you should. Then blaze it up :smoke:

6. Wow.

If one's going to take the time to grow dank why not harvest/cure properly?

That's hella insane 2 me, but whateva.

7. if it was moist the dealer may have sprayed it with water or something. water adds weight, which means you get less bud.

8. get a new dealer dude hes just hussling you

9. dude sometimes i get wet buds it ethier means
    a. they are fucking with you ( doubt it )
    b. the grower is not that far which means its mad fresh just put it in a jar in a dark area give it a couple days to cure it sucks casue u want it then bbut once it happens got to do with what ya got

10. I suppose i get bud that still has a bit of moisture in it, bendy stems.. I usually just let it dry out in my kif box before i smoke it.. but its never so damp that I would go so far as to call it 'moist' (that word makes me think about sex, lmao)

11. Poor drying and/or curing. You might have to look up a guide and do the work the grower didn't.