Mods

Discussion in 'General' started by JaneInMyBrain, Aug 13, 2004.

1. Just curious how do you become a mod??

2. Through a sacrificial ceremony where hamsters are killed continuously at a 30 foot shrine made entirely out of hemp until the great god of ganja descends from the heavens to grant everyone in a 2 meter radius the ability to achieve a state of Nirvana for 2.7 seconds, and everyone else psoriasis for an additional 3.8 meters...

3. oohhhhh, ok... i was wondering how, thanks!

4. No prob... :)
    The trick is to put a hamster in between each finger and toe, maybe one under your tongue...
    If you don't sacrice them fast enough the demon lords PETA and DEA will smite your ass, which will continue to be smitten behind bars for several years...

5. lts easy guys :smoking:

All ya got to do is come to the land of oz and smoke me out .

l,ll even supply the smoke and pick ya up from the airport on the harley.. .:D

Then over to bud heads and rmjl and higha,s and sids and indiana,s and then woody,s and sj .

After that we take a vote :D

6. Yeah, you don't wanna end up in federal-smite-you-in-the-ass prison.

7. You have to send a pound of smoke to each mod.. Then if we like it we can discuss the person wanting to be a mod...

8. "Smoke" is a metaphore...

(forhamsterblood)
    ;)

9. lol when i get outta rehab we can all smoke together. Well maybe i should wait till i get off probation lol. ;)

10. first step is actually having positions to be filled...
    then consideration on length of membership. ability to get along and solve problems, not ever having caused any problems is a plus....then sending the smoke doesnt hurt

11. Yup, and then we Mods have a vote on those who we think would make good Mods.

12. ahhh dammit!! i've been sacrificing the wrong animal this past year!!

no actual animals were harmed in the making of this reply..

13. Highya and Indy covered the basis..

Content of the post and lenght of stay is alot of what we look at.

14. Is being a mod like a real job? You have a salary and stuff? A set amount of time that you have to be on the forums a day? Or do you just do it to help better the City?

Damn, so many questions about the unique society of Mods.

15. No pay and all the bitching..

We try and be here as much as we can.. I am here 4-6 hours a day most of the time.. You have to be prepared for people to not like you some times.. You have to get people to abide by the rules.

16. For immediate consideration please send qualifying pound to

1234 anytown way
    littleton,OR 97201

Lol if only. & no hamsters please :)