Mods:

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by sherlockhead, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. from matt_grower who was banned from gc rcently:

Hello there, I\'m really sorry about something that was said on GC.com forums. I think my account was hacked or something. I\'m wondering if i can please be unbanned, i dont know whats going on! I\'m a smoker and a grower too, and I\'m a good guy. May the ban please be lifted? Afterall, we are a community and i have made some friends here already. Plus, I am a customer, and will be buying an expensive glass bong from your website soon! Thanks from Australia,-

Matt_Grower.

2. No. He was placed on a temp ban for the same actions that got him banned this time by a Super Moderator, RMJL reviewed the posts that earned him that temp ban and changed the ban to permanent. He pleaded with RMJL to come back and promised that nothing else along the same lines would happen, so we lifted the ban. And now this...nope not going to fly.

Long story short, he blew his chance and won\'t be getting another one. The permanent ban stands. The rules of the City are very clear, and we don\'t generally give more chances to people when they are banned because we don\'t have the time to babysit people with the amount of users we have to moderate on the forums.

Everyone here is responsible for what they post and everyone here is also held accountable for their postings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.