Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Modification of the firecracker?(sitoutmethod)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by caseball2051, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Ive done some reading up, and had a few questions. I dont have an oven at my disposal, so im going to be using the sit out method.

I was wondering though, or more mainly looking for suggestions, on how to achieve this. I want to make a sandwich. I have all the supplies for a sandwich. Bread, herb, peanut butter. i want to make this as enjoyable as possible.

1. Could i put pbutter on both slices of bread, with herb, and put it in the fridge to keep it fresh? will the cold affect the absorption?

2. Could i put herb into peanut butter, and safely leave it out and then spread onto bread? (by safely meaning still having the desired effects)

any input appreciated.

2. #2 Spelljammer, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    You could do both of what you're talking about. Make sure you mix the herb into the pb if you're going to keep it cold, you'll get better extraction. The firecracker is just ONE way to create an edible...it's also one of the easiest, but by no means the only way to do it.

If you're going to let it sit without any heat i'd reccomend letting it sit mixed for a while (4 days perhaps?). Also, organic PB seems to work the best due to the types and amount of fat in it.