Modest Mouse

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by stoned_nate, Sep 14, 2005.

1. who here likes modest mouse, ive always liked their cd good news for people who love bad news, but ive recently been downloading songs that arent on that cd and i really like them, who else listens to them

2. I've really only heard Float On. Not a bad song, what with all the filth coming out nowadays.

3. yea i just got the moon and antarctica and i really like that to, yea not many people have really heard many songs

4. Modest Mouse is hella tight

5. good news for people who love bad news is horrible, buy one of their older cds like this is a long drive for someone with nothing to think about, its incredible.

6. Yeah, they're a cool band. I bought The Moon and Antarctica and The Lonesome crowded west.

Lonesome Crowded West is my fav.

7. the moon and antarctica rocks, the other songs on good news for people that like bad news are better than the singles they released on the radio.

8. Modest Mouse is pretty great. Isaac Brock is one of my favorite lyracists. I'd say Moon and Antarctica is probably the best album, but you should check out Building Nothing out of Something and the Lonesome Crowded West. If you get the chance see them live, they put on a pretty good show.

9. i personally dont like modest mouse but music is an expression of what you are so im down with modest mouse.:hippie:

10. lonesome crowed followed by long drive...

classics i tells ya

11. abba zaba your my only friend