Modest Mouse

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by NCtokin, Feb 26, 2009.

1. So I'm going to a Modest mouse concert in a few weeks down at Myrtle Beach, SC, I've loved modest mouse ever since I first heard them and they are easily my favorite band. I was wondering if anyone had been to a MM concert recently and remember what music they played. I went about a year and a half ago when they were on tour for there new cd so naturally they played a lot of that, I really hope they play there older shit more because I feel like its more there own music.

2. Really, another Modest Mouse thread?
    I don't mean to rag on you or anything, but this is like the third or fourth thread about them in the past week or so...search button is your friend!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/music-hall/288912-modest-mouse.html

(I don't mean to sound like a bitch, so I apologize if I've come off that way!<3)

3. I'm not even sure if you even read my post, but if it you did you would know It wasn't a fanboy thread, I was asking if anyone had been to a concert recently so I can get an idea of if there going to play 80% new shit.

4. I read it just fine thanks, it's just I'm sure there's people in the previously posted threads that could answer your question.

However, I've no authority, carry on.