Modern Ware fare 2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by w33dguy, Oct 1, 2010.

1. #21 The Botanist, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2011
    My hate-o-meter is goin wild in here.
    Let me bust out with my 2 cents.

MW2 is quite terrible and fails to make people work for kills. I like to think there is a spectrum in skill level among FPS games. You can relate it to the US government.
    Left - liberals, right - conservatives.
    MW2<<<<<----->>>>>operation flashpoint

MW2 should serve as an example of a game to avoid. So what do you know? People start eatin that shit up left and right. Now game devs try to shape their once decent game into an overrated, overdone abomination. We need to hold something along the the lines of the salem witch trials when this fad is over. The devs that committed heresy in the name of cod will be put out of business and have their game-making rights revoked.
    The devs left over are the ones that stayed true to their original vision and didn't let greed take over their cause.

The main target will be Bobby kotick. This guy was quite possibly sent from hell to ruin gaming forever.

[​IMG]

2. ^^^^^^[​IMG]

MW2 haters need to understand that a lot of people aren't necessary looking for a 100% realistic shooter, and they have an absolute blast playing MW2 (like I did for a long time). Release your hate, let it go...

3. I am mad. MW2 and CoD in general need to disappear. It's comparable to people liking justin bieber and whoever seems to be popular at the time. It's shallow and inevitably, will die off. I'm just hoping it gets driven in the ground faster than it is currently.

Yes, i'm mad people keep buying the same shit, over and over simply because it's popular or easy. It proves that the population is easily occupied.
    Before you say i suck,

CoD4: 2.06

WaW: 1.78 You may wonder why i get worse here, treyarch thought it'd be cute to add a 2 shot kill smg. This makes snipers useless if you rock juggy. wtf were they smoking? I need some of that.

MW2: 3.05

I didn't play blops online because it looked like MW2 with a strange feeling to it.
    I can't put my finger on it but something seemed off in blops, more off than normal.

You may wonder, well botanist, why the fuck do you care what other people play?
    I'll tell you. People are feeding the monster (Activision) and won't wake up to this atrocity. It reminds me of people buying all this shit they don't need. Ipads, 3D TV, super-mega-powerful phones; it makes me sick. They're all fads that will die out soon but the general population fails to realize this. You ever seen futurama? How about that one episode where Mom sells eye-phones and uploads a virus making everyone a zombie that buys the next eye-phone (or whatever, haven't seen it in a while).

I feel like i'm among a small crowd that rejects materialism. I watch these zombies go about life with false-satisfaction of materials that only last but so long.

4. ^ you mad.

Obviously we don't really care if you don't like MW2 man. This is a thread for the people who do.

5. Well, go about your business and let me drive that pos game in the ground with words.
    You don't like what i got to say, get off the board and go play it with the other zombies.

6. Lol, dude. I could care less what you say about the game or the community, i could give a fuck less, honestly. I still enjoy the game, it's not my favorite and the community are idiots for the most part, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying the game.

7. It's "couldn't care less". If you could care less then it means you do possess a degree of care.
    And if that were true, then you wouldn't have posted just to express how you didn't care. See where i'm coming from?

8. dude, im too drunk to even comprehend that.

wanna play some MW2? Halo??

9. Cool, when your the Dictator of a country you can tell people what they can and can't buy. Until then, we live in a free country. Thanks for your two cents tho.

10. Just sayin, people only buy it because it's easy or their friend has it. They don't buy it because it's a good game, they buy it because their attention span is short and MW2 grants instant satisfaction. Care to argue logic or is that too much?

Lol i'm somewhat tipsy. Def not MW2 but halo sounds decent. Last time i played it i got destroyed though.

11. LOL you're the one who wrote that mini-manifesto about materialism above. Anyways, what you think is a good game is purely subjective, and you're generalizing by saying people only play MW2 cause it's easy, or they have short attention spans. People of all ages, attention spans, intelligence levels play the game because (*gasp*) they enjoy it. If that's too hard for you to comprehend, then go back to your hole and rant about the next popular thing that you can't stand.

12. A good game is one that is challenging, pushes limits on graphics and introduces or at least improves elements that enhance the gaming experience. Objective.
    Have you ever thought about why they enjoy it? You don't go far enough as to ask 'why?'. The country needs a movement that emphasizes story, depth and decent theme. The games being created today are brainless and promote such primitive behavior. It's like starting with pink floyd and ending with britney spears.
    Disgusting right?

13. Hay low reach!!!!

GET IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing: