Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moderation or quitting?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Darthsithyman, Jul 5, 2017.

1. I find it hard to quit weed. I love it man! It's a thrill and the closed eye hallucinations are amazing. I still want to excel in school tho. Would it be better to practice moderation so that my mind isn't too hazy and unmotivated? I'm thinking of doing it once per two weeks. Please help as I would appreciate it. Thanks

2. If you cant moderate your use then quit all together!

3. I can but I'm not sure which I should choose. Do you think moderation is good?

4. closed eye hallucinations are amazing. ..?

Study weed and get the best of both worlds

good luck

5. Best of both worlds?

6. That's like asking how long is a piece of string...

Do I think smoking every single day of your life if is good - maybe if you have cancer or arthritis but not if you're young and healthy.....

Weed is a tool, or a key is perhaps a better euphemism. It helps unlock certain things in our brain but sometimes it unlocked things that we do not intend it to - eg the munchies or lethargy.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yea I noticed that I became interested in older music and art a bit more. But I became really lazy and lost appetite. It's just a bit hard to go moderate you know? I'm thinking of working out more to keep myself busy.

8. How far along in your schooling are you?

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  9. The effects of marijuana vary soooo much from person to person.
    I can't function well while smoking, but I know many who do. This is why I usually only smoke at night after the kiddos have gotten in bed.

In the end it's you who have to decide what Is best for you, based on your body's reaction to marijuana.

10. Thanks. Ima push for moderation now and I'm aiming at only once per two weeks