Mobius stereo matrix water levels

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Exos, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Hey GC, I recently picked up my first stereo matrix and i had a question about the water levels. In the first picture, i have air displacing the water in the lower part of the chamber. In the second picture, i leaned the piece backwards to release the air into the stem and added more water to the top matrix. My question is which one is the correct water level? The one with air displacing the water or the one without water displacement? I'm thinking about bringing this to a local glass blower and have them adjust the stem so there is less water displaced in the chamber.

Attached Files:

2. Play around with the water levels till you feel it hits the best and smoothest, nice piece by the way!

3. I've tried different water levels but they don't seem to affect the drag or smoothness in any noticeably large way. I know if it's such a small difference then why care? I just like to know that my piece is functioning to it's full potential. Btw thank you! I bought a nano matrix with an alex k downstem but it didn't satisfy me and is now collecting dust

4. You are welcome enjoy your piece!

5. Is that the 60 or 65?

6. 60t, i didn't like the size of the 65 cause i thought it was too big