Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mmmmmm Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bobbert, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Finally got some more stuff in tonight 10.7 grams to be exact for 100 bucks. I also thought I would share my roller and grinder. Enjoy

[​IMG]

2. If i could only figure out how to get the damn joint roller to work right. I cant seem to do it right for the life of me. They came out to loose, wrapped crooked, or did not wrap at all. Any suggestions. You lick the paper put it sticky side facing you and up and put in the ground weed and close. it should make a joint but it does not do it right. Any suggestions?

3. them joint rollers are usless mate nothing better than a bit of hand rolling.

Although i did see an electronic 18 inch joint roller in a shop in the dam yesterday

4. That makes me jealous, but I'm happy for you!

5. loooks tastyyyyyyy :D

6. yea, it is some pretty good stuff. I am going to go to the shop and get some flavored rolls and mabe some of that roach paper. I think it might help.