Mmmm...METH!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420dank, Aug 13, 2008.

1. you'd be suprised . . .

all it takes is a phone call

2. I'd do cocaine, but not meth.

3. Meth is one of the drugs I personally find no interest in.

4. never know. one day you might do a line and it'll have some tweek in it.

5. Exactly, I wonder how many people would jump to defend themselves if I put a picture of some chick who smoked pot and 2.5 years later she decided she just didn't give a shit anymore and starting looking all fucked up...

Really? I personally think coke is way more fucked than crank. Cocaine is definitely a hell of a lot more addictive, I think it just happens less because it is so expensive, and economics turn people off of it.

6. I think a lot of it is that, cocaine is made from (more or less) a plant, while meth is made from random ingredients like sudafed or whatever its made from.

7. it amazes me how big meth is in the media and shit yet ive never came across it in my area. theres commercials on the radio everyday about getting into meth rehab and meth help..i probably would try it if i had the opportunity, but from experiences with adderall and coke i doubt id enjoy it. my opiate habit makes the crash way worse unless i have downers for the comedown

8. I'm glad I stopped.

9. Thar be alot of pedestals in this thread.

10. This is another thing that annoys me about this whole meth thing; Every time they bust a lab they have to show all the chemicals and crap that goes into making it. A basic saying in chemistry is "Garbage in, Garbage out", the chemicals that go into have nothing to do with the final product. There is nothing you can do to make sure your cocaine is pure, because somewhere down the line there is going to be some greedy people who will cut it with whatever, but meth is fairly easy to gauge purity. Pretty much every drug has some nasty shit go into it, but people need to realize that it is removed from the final product. Some insanely poisonous shit goes into making LSD, but that alone does not make it dangerous.

11. I know that, I wasn't saying thats what I believe, but the way the media makes it seem.

12. I wasn't really directing it at you; sorry if it seemed that way, its hard over the internet sometimes ya know? But yeah, thats what I mean. The media makes it out to be this horrible thing based mainly on the ingredients that go into it, obviously these people dont know shit about chemistry ;)

13. I've seen meth turn straight A students into homeless thieves.

tweekers steal shit from you. tweekers will lie about shit.