Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMM (Moderate Marijuana Management)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by vid00d2, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Ah, okay. The material prior to the quote I posted was very 'God' centered, so I got a bit thrown off.

2. In practice most 12 steppers are religious it would seem but in theory it's really not about that.

Think of their 'higher power' thing as Dumbo's feather, if you follow that analogy.

3. Do you play video games? Nothing distracts me better than a night of matchmaking (Halo or Cod) , or diving into an immersive story line (Uncharted 1 & 2 or Mass Effect)

!!!

4. agreed video games work well. I guess the problem I have is that if I am not smoking marijuana, I drink a lot more, and I am more prone to using tobacco. However my nicotine intake is nil compared to even a weekend social smoker.

Ultimately I think that smoking a lot of weed is almost safer haha. As a daily smoker, your tolerance increases to the point where you are able to function well in society 2min after smoking a joint of some green crack, and in my opinion, help improve society. shit idk where im going with this, and im not even high.