Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MML in seattle

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by artsychicken02, Jan 7, 2009.

1. High!

Im located in seattle washington, and am of LEGAL AGE, and am trying to obtain a MML. However, im very unsure and worried about where to go and what to do. I dont have insurance, and havent for years. Since my father got cancer (and passed away) i have had severe stomach problems, throwing up constantly, always nausous, cant eat anything. the only thing that helps is MJ. go figure right? I do get my own supply now, however i want to be legit, i want to be able to take it with me and not worry about the cops, although i dont tend to worry about that too much considering it is seattle. but for my own peace of mind, and my familys i would like to get my medical marijuana card. Im not sure what doctor to go to. I can get ER records from when i was there a few years back, mental status records from shrinks, and limited dr records. I really dont want to go through all the effort of getting all the needed info just to be looked at like a freak of nature and get kicked out. so id like to avoid all that and maybe go see a dr that you kind people could help me find. Let me know what i need, when i need it and where to go. please help me get my MML!