Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ vetoed in New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by LZfan2121, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Already posted this in the legalization forum. However, I live in NH and I'm disappointed by this. Do not give up hope just yet, the legislature can override the Governors veto in September if they vote to do so. So let's hope they do!

2. I wasn't too happy with the "no grow" part of this bill, but half a loaf is better than none! The governor's veto CAN be overridden, but you are going to have to convince those fence-sitting senators! The bill passed the House 232-108 last month and the Senate 14-10. I believe it is a 2/3 vote that is needed to override the veto. So you need to convince just 2 or 3 senators!

Senators- http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/senate/senatemembers.asp

Reps- NH House of Representatives

Suggestions-

Be polite.

Use spell check.

Check to see if they voted in favor, or not, before writing. Give praise where it is due. :D

You might run a search on NH polls giving the % of NH voters who support MMJ, as a gentle reminder! (The idea of losing votes scares the bejezus out of a lot of politicians.)

Print up a copy of your email and send it via "snail mail", too. Printed letters have more "clout" than an email- may as well get as much use out of your efforts as possible!

Granny :wave:

3. Thanks for the info Granny! I'll definatly have to do all that one of these days.

4. Do it today while you are thinking about this.

clinton

5. "One of these days" doesn't make happen it, baby! Do it today! Don't be that stereotypic, apathetic, "one of these days", stoner! Get your arse in gear and MAKE IT HAPPEN! :hello:

Granny :wave: