Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ states

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by eric122, Jan 17, 2011.

1. I'm just wondering what mmj state has decent buds, but also has a low cost of living. My range for an apartment is about $300-450 maybe 500 tops per month. I'm not trying to live in a huge city, but a decent city or town where i can conveniently access everything i need for daily living. Plus access to the dankness. Peace

2. Bumpski =(

3. Not Rhode Island :(, cost of living is sooooooo fucking high. Maybe Montana or CO?

4. Been lookin at CO but its a little expensive. I haven't been able to find more then 2 or 3 apartments within my range. Montana seems legit but ill have to look into it more.

5. You are better off getting a roomate 500 will only get you a dump in the hood if you wanna move anywere cool but 400 might get you a nice room in a chill place. Best 420 is on the west cost. So pic WA, OR, CA.

6. CA or CO are the two the state to be in. These states make it much easier to be legal than some other MMJ states.

7. Here in Oregon it depends on how far out in the woods you want to live. On the plus side, if you are far out in the woods, you can grow for yourself.

8. Yes this is true but never go beyond your limits and some paperwork to back up your grow. Maybe some co-op forms or caregiver information.

9. ^yup, that's true. Rent can come pretty cheap out here in OR, but it depends on how far into the boondocks you want to go. With your price range, you could find a two-bedroom outside of the Portland-metro area easy, let alone a 1-bedroom/studio.

The further away from Portland you get, generally, the cheaper your rent. However, the MMJ system here is more difficult to maneuver than in CA or CO, so you need to keep that in mind.

Also, jobs are REALLY hard to find here in Oregon. Secure a job before you move over here...it is super slim picking. But take a look on craigslist, that will be your best bet, not only for OR, but also for all of the areas you're looking at moving to.

Good luck searching, man! I hope you find what you're looking for! :D:smoke:

10. Currently i live in a small town in west virginia. The nearest starbucks its a 30 minute minute drive. living in the boondocks is what we do here there is almost no avoiding it.

11. i live in colorado right now and im only paying 400 a month for rent. cheap as
    shit out here

having lived in both ca, and co now i have to say colorado has some really good stuff.
    california does too obviously. but colorado is just as good if not better.

12. Where in Co do you live? That price seems pretty reasonable. Are you in a good neighborhood ?

13. ya i live in fort collins, city of colorado state. im sure if you go on craigslist you can find a room going for around that much. love it out here

14. Damn bro, thanks im gonna have to check that shit out.

15. for example..

1 Bdrm Available In 3 Bdrm - OLD TOWN

depends on what kind of living situation you want tho. i know you can get a
    good apartment with utilities included for 450

16. Montana honestly has one of the best economies in the U.S., i live right outside of Billings and we get some of the best medical in the state. Our medical system is legit as well... but that may change after this year... chronic pain reasoning might require 2 doctor sign offs possibly. Missoula, Bozeman, Kalispell and Billings are the only cities/towns worth living in Billings is probably one of the cheapest to live in. (Helena, Great Falls, and Butte suck)

17. Just looked at that seems pretty legit. Are there jobs to go around in CO? In Dub Vee (WV) its pretty hard to find a job that isn't fast food which is shitty, but im going to go tomorrow to try and get a job at a park near my house.

Anyone have a suggestion as to how much money i should save before attempting to move? I was thinking around 4-5 grand. Is that a good amount. or will i need more. I also plan to go to CO before i move to check it out, find an apartment, and a job.