Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ question for Michigan Caregivers

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by greenthinking, May 13, 2010.

1. I am a caregiver here in Michigan and I have recently been flooded for requests for my product after getting my product out into the community. I understand we are only allowed to have 5 patients but I am getting tons of calls from other caregivers about purchasing my product. They are telling me that caregivers can purchase from other caregivers up to 15oz. at one time as long as the purchaser has 5 patients. Does anyone know if this is true. I can't find anything in the laws stating this. Any info would be appreciated

2. 5X2.5=12.5 so the person you sell to would have to be a patient also. I don't think you want to be a test case on whether caregiver to caregiver is legal. Maybe get one of your patients to be a caregiver for some patients, you could provide your patient and that patient could provide for their patients.