Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ in PA?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by AlbinoChick, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Does anyone know if/when Pennsylvania is going to pass a bill for mmj? I have idiopathic gastroparesis. I can't eat unless im high. It helps my nausea because with out it I vomit/dry heave so violently I'm laid up in bed with torn rib and back muscles. I am malnourished and have lost about 40lbs just this month. I hope they pass something soon because I'm only 19 and there is no cure for this.

2. It got moved to a different part of the house last year to be voted upon in an undisclosed amount of time.

3. That really sucks man. I hope something comes of it soon.

4. 2011 PA SB1003 is being refused a hearing by Chairwoman Sen. Patricia Vance, HB1653 is laying dead as well, before the HS Committee. Even if these second round of bills were ready to be signed, Governor Corbett would not consider them! Sadly it will be Many Years before there is MMJ in PA!