Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ in AZ

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by HighTime, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Im super excited because it will probably pass this november! The Last time although it passed 65% it was a flawed bill. It said prescribed instead of recommended by doctors. So what i would like to know is: Will the regular laws still be as harsh for non patients possessing marijuana? Thanks

2. so wait, it has already passed once, but failed cause the writers didnt know a doc cannot prescribe it?

kinda makes ya wonder who the hell was writing that bill lol. schedule I cant be prescribed lol.

and to answer your question medical marijuana will not change anything for non patients.

good luck AZ! : )

3. Thanks man, yeah lets hope it passes. As soon as i read the prescribed thing i was just like, i want what he was smoking. + rep

4. Yeah I studied that shit, I really think there is a good chance of it passing this year. I see a guy with a petition for it about ever 1-3 blocks in Phoenix.