Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ friendly doctors in Washington state?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Magicblunt, Feb 28, 2008.

1. So recently, through this forum, I discovered that you can get mmj prescribed for Crohn's disease. I have a pretty bad case of it, and wanted to look into the possibility of having some medical marijuana prescribed. I'm just curious... Will any doctors in Washington really prescribe it? Where can I find one who will?

I guess what I really want to know is how should I even go about it? I really have no clue even where to begin the process. Any input would really be appreciated!

2. if im not mistaken washington state is a MMJ STATE :eek:

3. Maybe start by googling "mmj washington." I just did a quick search and found this for you: http://www.eventure.com/i692/
    at the end of the 1st paragraph they say theres a link to a brochure they made to help you understand the differences between federal and state law. If I were you I would spend a good chunk of time just figuring out exactly whats allowed and how to get it. I have a cousin with Crohns, sucks that mmj isn't an option in some places.

And to nutcracker: andre nikatina! nice. I was first exposed to that song when i was like 12 lol