Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ for Insomnia

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by shredthegnar101, Dec 24, 2011.

1. So I'm thinking of moving to Cali (not just for the weed) and I have really bad insomnia. How would a doctor test for insomnia to give you a recommendation? I'm worried that I'll go and he'll just think I'm a stoner looking for pot.

2. If you are going to Cali, you don't have to worry bout what the doc will think. Take a walk down the Venice Beach boardwalk. Almost nothing but head shops and weed Dr's. Don't think you will have an issue getting a card in Cali.

3. [quote name='"BadAxe"']If you are going to Cali, you don't have to worry bout what the doc will think. Take a walk down the Venice Beach boardwalk. Almost nothing but head shops and weed Dr's. Don't think you will have an issue getting a card in Cali.[/quote]

That's awesome. What kind of evaluations do they do?

4. They pretty much just evaluate the cash you give them. However, if you have taken any prescription drugs for insomnia (ambien, etc.), take your med bottle or other proof with you.