Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ for depression, adhd, and interferon treatment?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jrooster101, Jan 5, 2010.

1. I am looking into medicinal marijuana due to a few ailments I have been blessed with, depression, adhd, and hepatitis c.

The medicine I take for the depression and adhd only works for the depression, it is welbutrin, and my primary wants to put me on aderall. I don't want to take it. I had a problem with methamphetamines a few years back and I am kind of scared to take it.

The real reason though, is that I will be starting interferon fairly soon. That REALLY scares me because of side-effect horror stories.

Can I get anyones opinion on the likelihood of marijuana helping me? Also, is the Medical Marijuana Evaluation Center in Oakland any good?