Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mmj deliverer robbed by two ninjas?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Conegirl, Mar 28, 2012.

1. have you guys heard about the medicinal marijuana delivery man who was robbed by two baton weilding ninjas in california? :eek:

fucking ninjas mang, always out to get your dankest buds! :smoke:

2. Damn ninjas always stealing my things

3. them ninjas are probably smokin on some nightshade bud thats how they got to be so sneaky

4. Dang thats crazy. Also i want marijuana delivered to my door step like a pizza!

5. He was in on it to get free weed!

6. [quote name='"OFWGKTA420"']Dang thats crazy. Also i want marijuana delivered to my door step like a pizza![/quote]

You can also get a medible pizza delivered to your door. At least where I am

7. radio...LOL so obsolete now a days

8. I had to look that up here right now, it would happen out here in So Cal.

Looks like they have no leads at this moment... "The lieutenant says he knows of no other ninja-style thefts recently."

9. Fuckin' Marijuana Ninja's, man!

We're all fucked now! Those fuckers can just appear and shit, swords, and stars!

Fuck you all, I'm barricading myself in.:cool:

10. Damn those chinese stoner ninjas! damn them all to hell!!!!!!!!!!!

11. weed leaf shaped throwing stars lol

12. yeah shurikannabis.

13. This is pretty hilarious thinking about it. I can imagine two guys doing a horrible "ninja voice" saying shit :smoke:

14. it would be hilarious if they came with their own subtitles and had a slight delay between their lip movement and the dubbing.

15. first tme ive heard of "ninja style" mj thefts...... but unfortunately crime against mmj is a very real and serious problem, people have gotten killed and sadly these incidents are being used as primary ammunication by the feds as they look for reasons to shut down dispensaries and discourage mmj in general.

16. [quote name='"CaliOGKush"']weed leaf shaped throwing stars lol[/quote]

And hempwick as the grip on their swords