Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ cream on planes

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Platypus313, May 3, 2011.

1. So I'm totally blanking on the actually name of this substance. Sorry.
    Basically it's a kind of cream or lotion with activated THC that you can rub on joints to relieve pain.

My friend just got her card and I was with her when she was talking to some one at a dispensary about it.

I'm told that it works extremely well. I had knee surgery about a year ago and I'm developing chronic pain now that I'm am getting more active, so this cream could be a god send for me.

But here is my question. I currently live in Colorado and will be moving to California soon.
    Is this cream something that airport security will take from me? Is it worth getting legal in Colorado if I wont be able to transport this stuff?