Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ and airports?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BurtonSnow, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I am a legal card holder in the state or arizona.

Im flying out of phoenix, to pittsburgh to visit family.

I have read that SFO has had incidents where people bring mmj through, get caught, then let go once city police show up.

Can you do this is Arizona too? I also hear stories (published in newspapers) of people getting caught smoking in dorm rooms (drug free campus at asu), get caught, police show up, nothing happens due to mmj card.

Im bringing
    My vape pen that vapes hash oil.

If i do get caught, im fine righr?

2. I'm from Cali, recently I flew an 1/8th from LAX to SEA. Just had it double bagged in the bottom of my carry on. I've flown edibles through Ohare as well. I figured that it wasn't like I was bringing a shitload with. It was all personal use so I couldn't see how much trouble I would get into. Especially if you think about how you're able to fly any other prescribed medication.

My uncle says he puts a 1/4 -1/2 double bagged in his jacket pocket and sends it right through the xray.

3. FWIW Pennsylvania is not a legal MMJ state in the first place, so you're screwed the moment you touch down, you cannot legally medicate. And we don't allow threads on trafficking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.