Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMD's in Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Cohobby76, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Looking to go 'legit' as it were in the 719.

So far, research has turned up the following clinics/doctors for evaluation.

Herbal Health Systems
    Sunshine Wellness
    Natural Remedies.

There were more search results, but after doing my homework, these three seemed to be the most up and up.

I'm fully considering granting caregiver status in exchange for free meds, if that's any consideration. I know sunshine has a 'discount' off the card consult if you grant caregiver to their partner dispensary.

Are there any other places that I'm missed that I should be checking into?

2. looks like you done your home work. As far as free meds for caregiver status I doubt any dispensery would go for this. If they did this everyone would use them and they couldn't make any money.