Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. Hi, read some of the posts and a correction is needed. NY does have MM BUT there are only a few health issues accepted for a prescription.

Hopefully someday the people in power will get it!

CONSTANT PAIN should be an automatic. Especially when you have more than 5 Dr's that state their opinion about your condition and there is no other treatment or surgery available to help a person in this situation.

Freedom? It's a joke on us, all of us! I don't see it getting any better anytime soon. I'll be dead if they ever (lawyers and the people in power) face the reality and help those who are suffering. They are all doing it with HARD illegal narcotics. The drugs they prescribe all of us are killing us it doesn't make any sense. The only sense I see is its all about the MONEY and TOTAL CONTROL period. Anyone else have an answer?

2. Yeah, the mm laws are strict in a few states. New York isn't extraordinary in that aspect at all. I would be happier with ANY medical marijuana system here in Minnesota.

3. what are the conditions accepted by ny?

4. I think you might be mistaken, OP. I've been researching for the past half hour, and I can't find ANYTHING on ANY website that says New York has an active state MMJ program. There's lots of info about legislature, I guess a bill for MMJ they tried to piggyback on another bill recently, but it was never passed.

Oh, just found something....

Six States with Pending Legislation or Ballot Measures to Legalize Medical Marijuana - Medical Marijuana - ProCon.org

It's pending legislation. No MMJ yet, but it has to be voted on in congress, so get out there and contact your reps/senators. :hello:

5. This link is from the national NORML site. NY has no medical marijuana. It las low punishment for small amounts possessed. Here is the link: New York - NORML

clinton