Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MM in Canada for Nausea and Pain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by lombax, Aug 13, 2009.

1. I live in Ontario Canada, I'm recovering from a type of bone cancer, and since the tumor was removed a few years ago along with my humerus and radial nerve I've been on pain meds that cause me a great deal of nausea. Marijuana has been the only thing that helped with the nausea while I was going through chemo, and the only thing that helps with the nausea from the meds, my doctor offered to get me MM back when I was goin through chemo, but I opted not to go through the arduous process at the time. Although I'm not on chemo anymore, I still experiance constant nausea, as I'm on these meds longterm for chronic pain. Do you suppose someone in my position would qualify for MM?

Also, where do you go to get MM in Canada, I know there aren't dispenseries like in Cali, but there must be somewhere you go to get it. And what kind of choices do you have, is it good weed, or does the MM suck in Canada?