MJ withdrawl after each daily use??

Discussion in 'General' started by TheGreen13, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Ok so im a new user. And ive seem to have an issue. I use onlu once a day and sometimes skip days. Everytime i use i feel great while high but start feeling like hell about 7 to 8 hrs later and that persists for hours. Its almost like im going through withdrawal or something on the comedown every time.

Like yesterday for example i used around 3pm felt great. But by 10pm i started feeling bad. I get a bad headache, heart starts beating faster and harder, get a little nervous and nauseous. I lay down to go to bed and still feel the same around 12am. Eventually i fall asleep but wake back up at 1:45am still feel like crap. I wake back up around 4am and notice my heart rate is still up and my pillow is a little wet from my head or neck sweating.

Wake up for good the next morning around 6:30am and still feel off. Heart rate slowed back down but sometimes speeds up when i stand up and feel anxious and tired.

Only thing i can think of is im withdrawaling since i only use it once a day instead of a couple times to even things out. Am i right? Is this common to feel this way?

I eat right and definitely stay hydrated. Any suggestions ? Maybe Cannabis doesn't agree with me in the end or what? Very frustrating especially because i need it for my pain.

2. if your feeling ill after a few hours after using weed ,,give it up it dont suit you ,,you wouldnt get withdrawal with using weed .let alone smoking one joint ,ive been smoking nearly 50 years now if i dont smoke for a week i dont get any withdrawal symptoms ,,,i could be just in your mind ,,,,,mac,,

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I say continually re-dose through the day (about every 4 hours, for me) and make sure your smoking enough weed tho! Personally I'm a 1-1 1/2 bowl girl. Enough so I'm high but not enough to have me hopelessly couch-locked. :bongin:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. Im Vaping oil lab tested and rated at 35% THC and 29% CBD. Well the stuff i used yesterday anyway. Which was the Harlequin strain. And if i use the Bubba Kush i have rated at 57% THC its the same. Maybe even worse.

I thought about doing exactly you suggested already but then i think to myself if i am having a reaction or something and its not withdrawals its only going to make it worse.

Do you think its withdrawals? Do you have to use a couple times a day? And if you dont would you feel that way? If not maybe its like Mac said its not for me. Im just trying to see if theres anyone else that feels that way to on the come down.

Ive heard of people feeling similar after a long tolerance break but not after 8hrs after using? ? Or not? Im i really withdrawaling or is it not agreeing with me? Sorry im rambling.

• Like Like x 2
  5. you could try lower doses of THC in vapes ,,,might be to high for you ,,mac,,

6. It's a form of withdrawal, that happens with any drug... even caffeine and nicotine (less severe tho). If you think you're truly addicted to weed and there isn't something wrong with your life mentality; then stop. Easier said than done bcos I face bad withdrawal from weed too (smoke about 5gs a week ATLEAST. lol) but I have it for my PTSD. Cigarettes help the dry days.

7. Well i definitely not addicted ive only been using for a couple weeks and got the same symptoms the first time i used. And every time after. But you dont have to be addicted to something to have withdrawls. Just like alcohol you can use it once and have a hangover the next day which is actually your body withdrawaling from the alcohol. I dont think most people realize that.
    Im just really curious to see if anyone else feels the same way on the come down about 8hrs later or so after using? If not maybe its me and it doesn't agree with me? Does anyone elseget the same exact symptoms? ?

8. I only take one small hit.

9. Then you might have anxiety problems, saying weed is addictive is like saying the naturally occurring canniboids that form in the brain shouldn't be there. We have receptors pre programmed for substances in cannabis. If you feel a withdrawal of some kind that's because you have further issues that need to be addressed. I use a half ounce weekly that is 14g a week and have never had any withdrawals no matter how long I go without, even suffering from multiple trauma onset PTSD from combat with dissociative tendencies. So maybe check with a psychiatrist or therapist because you simply can't get addicted. Not trying to be rude just don't see addiction possible through 20+ years personal experience and hands on experimentation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Alcohol withdrawal is NOT just the hangover, it's convulsions your body faces while detoxing the toxic sugar that is alcohol. I hope you've only drank a beer, bcos booze ain't good for the brain!!!
    Anyways, maybe your bipolar? That has severe mood swings you describe. Perhaps you should see your doctor and get adequate medication for your needs.

They might drug test you but they only do that bcos they need to see if you are taking the medication. Also plus usually first day of
    The appointment and they ask for
    Labs then just say you can't "go right now". Weed is a bout a month to leave a system I believe?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Im not bi polar. I have ptsd. I know what sever alcohol withdrawal is and it can even kill you. But a hangover even after one night if drinking even tho not a sever withdrawal from a cronic alcohol use it's still a form of your body withdrawaling from that substance. You dont need to be addicted to something just to have a chemical comedown. Its just like if you take a couple xanax for the first time your going to feel yourself comedown of that even tho your not addicted to them. Its your body withdrawaling from the substance. Like with any substance theres mild physical withdrawals, reactions, and sever withdrawals from addiction. Different types.

12. You wouldn't experience the come down or detox feeling from Marijuana. It sticks around too long so you wouldn't notice those effects in that time especially. You'd still actually have 1/2 of it in your system.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. IMO a hangover is a recovery process from the damage you did to your system, withdrawal comes from dependency, way different than a night of heavy drinking and catching a hangover. I mean that's why you eat greasy foods to "sober" up because it causes your liver to process your blood faster from the cholesterol intake. Hell for years I didn't even suffer from hangovers does that mean I would have never had a withdrawal?

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. You dont have to be physically addicted to something to experience withdrawals especially from a phyco active substance like Marijuana. When you take it and feel the high thats your body and mind reacting to it. Any substance that alters the body and mind for hours is going to have a come down later and maybe it affects some people more then others. Even coffee can do it. I think people get defensive on here (not you) in general because anytime you bring up any kind of negative affects from marijuana they think your attacking it.

Im just simply trying to see if anyone else feels the same way after awhile and what they do to help. And as you said your body is full of canabinoids but what happens if you flood it with to many canabinoids? Who knows im just saying. Some people might already have an over abundance of canabinoids and some might have a canabinoid deficiency. Which would effect them differently.

Im not even saying it is withdrawals. Im only thinking out loud trying to get opinions. So i can fix whatever it is.

15. You could be right. So is it basically not agreeing with me? And if so why 8+ hrs later instead of right away? Maybe Lets say Cannabis is a Vasodilator ,which it is. Maybe after 8+hrs your body has a rebound affect and your veins and arteries start shrinking back down and your body reacts to that by increasing heart rate and head ache? Is that not possible? Im just thinking out loud.

16. Do you take meds for your PTSD?
    If this is too public, may I message you to talk privately more about your PTSD, I am someone that has been fighting with PTSD for the last 18 years, I may be able to help provide some insight?

17. #17 Gruntgrower, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    THC is not a vasodilator. It doesn't even dilate your pupils. It works more as a regulator rather than dilator. Plus that is only some strains that even remotely act as one.

Edit: I stand corrected I was thinking vasoconstrictor my bad. So I'll admit on this I was wrong

18. :rolleyes:
    Op, people like you should not consume cannabis.

19. Reading more about THC and vasodilation it seems THC affects the fatty acid neurotransmitter called Anandamide causing it to raise causing an increased portal venous flow and pressure along with a decline in mesenteric vascular resistance.

20. Yes. And with these type of affects wouldnt there be some kind of rebound affect on yhe come down hours later even into the next day?