mixxed drinks

Discussion in 'General' started by thedanksta, Feb 8, 2004.

1. i like beer (fat tire amber ale is my favorite or sunshine wheat beer) both from new belgum brewing.

i also like this drink i made (we call it an angry asian, because i'm asian, and it makes you look like one)

green dragon, milk kolua. so its like a white russian with weed vodka. but the green dragon makes your eyes small (if your not asian, and makes your eyes even smaller if you are asian) and the alcohol, can turn you into a raging alcoholic. so angry asian.

2. jager bomb---red bull and jager

loch ness monster-----layer jager, baileys, and midori.

vodka tonic----never a easier drink to make and sip.

orange vodka---splash of oj splash of cranberry splash of sprite.----tasty for the ladies.

red headed slut---jager peach schnaps and cranberry

sierra nevada pale ale......mmmm

miller lite----if you wanna drink all night

I was a bartender for the last 5 years so I know most of em.

Drink up people

3. ohmy harrybuds :p yum lol..yeah you got a good menu there.. ill tkae a millerlite, sierra, jagerbomb and ow bout a red death?!?! :D

4. I used to be a mixed drinks person, not much anymore though. I used to mix vodka and fresca. That was a nice drink. I can't hardly drink vodka anymore, though. Now whenever I mix a drink it's cheap whiskey and coke. I keep a supply of mcdonalds straws around because with those you can finish a drink in 3 big sips. Usually I just take shots of cheap whiskey unless my stomach is feeling really acidic and isn't wanting to agree with the shots.

5. Went to a party once and the only one i knew was the one who invited me. And she was pretty busy. But her boyfriend was in the same situation as me, so we went to the bar where they had 25-30 different types of liquor in all colours. And a recipies menu. So we started at the top, mixed the drink and tried it. When we arrived at nr 15 or so we were so drunk, we couldn'r read anymore, so we went by colours.

I wanna greeeeeen drink!!! K- blue an yello become green, so we gonna mix dis two. 'n summin o' that, toooo

I tell ya, we invented a shitload of new drinks. Just that...I guess halv of'em tasted pretty shitty and those who tasted well.....I can't remember what we put in 'em