Mixtapes...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Jus released my third mixtape yesterday.

I said it before and nows the time, I got a homie from here to let me host mixtapes on his site so i got em for download now. Password protected tho.

Back To Tha Classics

[​IMG]

Da Summer

[​IMG]

All For Tha Money

[​IMG]

If some of yall GC members wanna peep my music lemme know.

2. what style is it? i would like to listen to a track.

3. im pretty sure its screwed and chopped.......id like to hear some too

4. Its chopped n screwed music.

Check ya PM's dallas, I know you down for this type shit.

You like chop n screw dread?

5. yep yep :bongin:

6. Check ya PM's.

7. downloaded Back To The Classics first.......good selection:smoke:

8. Lemme know whatcha thank of em all, They're all chopped n screwed, Then i go back and lay down a 70ish minute set mixing all them together so if you throw them in windows media player throw them in order and you'll never notice tracks change they all flow together.

9. yo ksr i dont know what kinda paper your gettin or what kind of indie labels are around you but down here my homies rane and young c print up 1000 cds for 300$ and we go to gas stations, colleges, and evry hood in the area sellin them hoes for 5-10$ a peice(you do the math) out the trunk and you should look into that artwork design shit for your cover

10. I hear you, But on this tip i can get sued homie. If im C & S'in, It aient the Screw days no more. Shit i forgot the DJ's name but big time dude jus recenlty got his whole bussiness raided for selling 'bootleg' copys when it was screw type shit.

I love screw music man, Thas my thang and has been since '97 when i first heard it. But the money aient in this unless i get a real contract or at the least artists permisson. If i slang tapes i gotta be careful ya herd.

But thas why im workin on producing now. Im teamed up with a dude from K & R Ent. and hes real good at making beats and im in the works and got a synth and programs and working on my shit then ima follow in screws footsteps and work on having local talent flow on mixtapes and slangin them boys for 5-10 a peice and shitll add up and im not jackin noones music so ill be straight.

But shit you wanna hear these mixtapes homie? :smoke:

11. Mannn I told you wanted to hear these mixes. Holla back wit some links foo!

12. PM sent, Ya lucky man i was jus about to get off the comp and cuz im drunk and got a long day tommrow.

Lemme know whatcha thank.

13. same here KSR lemme give those a listen ;p

14. Have you ever thought of submitting these to a mixtape site? Datpiff.com lets you submit mixtapes, and even without hearing these they r probably better then some of the crap that gets posted.

15. Sent.

16. sweet man throw the links?

17. I wanna take a listen, shoot me a PM also, thanks man.

18. PM sent white.

Oh, Sorry homie it says... This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 299 seconds.

So ill send it in a bit.

19. 'Preciate ya man, I'm giving a listen as we speak.