Mixing...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AimedForDeath, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Would mixing the ash from your smoked bud, into the soil, hurt the plants? I mean I don't see why it would, its just an old plant. And usually when plants die they give the soil more nutrition, so wouldn't this work? I dunno, I'm stoned right now so I don't really know haha.

2. dunno man seems to me that the lighter fluid on the bud would get into the plant?

3. this might actually work, i dont know ,but ive heard that roses grow great in ash, got lots of good stuff in there. i think.

Payce.

4. I can't remember off the top of my head but i know you can use wood ashes to either raise or lower (i can't remember which one) the pH of the soil when u mix it with water so just a warning i do a little more reasearch before you throw ur pH outta wack.
    Vokal

5. I grow outside, lol.. all I do is throw my seeds in the ground (after germinating) and let them grow except when it doesnt rain i water them, and they've came up good, but i was thinking, next spring, when i dig the hole, and i put some of my ashes in there if it will help the plant at all..

6. hum...not to sure about out door grow but hey give it a try and tell us what happens! (though i know ash has very bad properties when it comes to air cirtulation which could cuase problems for ur seedling but hey u never know. Half of the great ideas/techniques are found by some good old fashion trial and error. If you have extra seeds and space to do it go for it!