Mixing Weed and Alcohol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BadRoll, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Hahaha damn you were fucked up. I like beer and weed :)

2. I've always been the same way. Always been a light weight with both (I feel like I can handle the alcohol a lot better than the weed in public places). I rarely come into people who have the same issues.
    Although, some might call low tolerance a blessing, rather than a curse.

3. Snap a bowl, slam a beer then exhale. That's how I do it most the time.

4. I can't even remember the last time I didn't smoke while drinking, always get on that crunked level. What I find works best for me is once I get a buzz off of my alc I go out and smoke a jay or to. Then I'm having a straight blast haha

5. I can drink more if I'm smoking at the same time. Havnt smoked in 16 days. Have drank a few times since my t-break and really don't care for drinking since I can't smoke.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

6. Beer then smoke you boke.Smoke then beer youre clear.In reality drinking then smoking has never made me sick, just knocks me out basically lol like really tired. Smoke then drink and Im just half stoned half drunk all night. Its quite weird but usually ok as long as I dont drink too much in which case Ill get really tired. Ive never been sick off alcohol/weed in my life dont think I phsyically can for some reason its weird. Ive felt really bad and wished Id be sick but I cant. Its both a good and bad thing.

7. If you smoke pot regularly and have somewhat of an alcohol tolerance, you won't get the spins( unless you're really drunk or a sensitive ass nigga haha). Just know your limits! I find the combination of the two to be quite enjoyable.Obviously I've had some bad moments... Like most people... But I guess that's just part of learning!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Personally, I feel like a can of beer while I toke up is the perfect amount to give me a good "alcohol buzz" that gives me an uplifting feeling to the weed. (Usually smoke indicas) I don't mix alcohol and weed often but when I do I like to do it in the morning/ noon with the sun on my back. :smoking:

9. I swear every time I drink I end up mixing both at some point in the night lol.